Mission & Vision
To be a preferred world class meat and meat products processor.
To procure, process and market high quality meat and meat products at competitive prices using efficient, effective and environmentally friendly systems to the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders.
In cognizance of the Commission’s mandate (Laws of Kenya CAP 363), KMC shall consistently purchase quality livestock, process efficiently into high quality meat and meat products and develop sustainable markets while ensuring prudent financial management for financial sustainability and profitability of the Commission.
Core functions of the Commission
- Customer Service Excellence - We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honouring commitments that we have made to them.
- Teamwork - We communicate openly and work as a unified team to attain common goals.
- Integrity - We act with honesty, professionally and integrity, not compromising the truth.
- Best People - By attracting, employing and developing the best people in the industry, we use our technical expertise to satisfy our customers' needs.
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation - We continuously improve our performance, our products and our service.
- Procure quality livestock;
- Process and pack high quality meat and meat products;
- Market meat and meat products;
- Maintain sound financial systems for commercial viability; and
- Research and development of new products.